Sunday, May 11, 2014

Post #15

My summer plans are pretty boring compared to others. I will not be traveling, sitting on the beach, or doing very fun things. Instead, I will be taking two different summer classes, through Kirkwood community college. I am taking Spanish and calculus so that I can get them out of the way. I feel like everyone else is be going to enjoy their summers while I will be stuck in a boring classroom learning the different conjugations of the word “to be”, and they will be soaking up the sun. I’m trying not to sound like I am complaining too much, because I think it’s great that I am getting some classes done and out of the way. I just wish that I didn’t have them for a total of four hours a day, 5 days a week for a month.

            After those classes get done, I will definitely be by a pool the rest of the summer. Hopefully one month of summer can get relaxed enough to be ready to go back to school in August, but who ever really wants to go back to school? Atleast I will be headed to Colorado for a family wedding at the end of July so that I can have a little bit of a vacation. Those are my summer plans, so the first month will be pretty boring but after that, I will make sure to have as much fun as I can until it starts up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment