This summer I will be traveling, and working (hopefully), so
the times when I’m home will be boring. They will be especially boring because
my best friend is going to Italy for seven weeks to study abroad and I’m stuck
at home. However, I do get my chance to travel. I will be going to Germany a
few days after finals, and I will be there for a little over a week. I am
extremely excited for this trip because I have never been to Germany before and
my family is going to a few different cities, like Frankfurt and Berlin, so I
am excited to explore. I also get to go Hawaii for a week later in the summer,
this is going to be very different than my trip to Germany, but I am equally
excited to just lay on the beach and relax after this year. And, finally, the
last place that I am going to visit will be Canada. I am going to Toronto,
which I have been to many times before, so I am looking forward to going back.
I feel at home in Toronto because I know my way around there and can easily
find my favorite places to go. The vacation that I am most looking forward to
out of all these is Germany because it is not like any place I have been
before; the only place in Europe I have been before is England. Also, I am
looking forward to it because my sister is going with and we get to explore
this new place together.
No comments:
Post a Comment