I thought
Ashley’s topic was interesting because, although the paparazzi are usually
viewed as a very negative group of people, but she made arguments in light of
them, which I thought was a very interesting and different stance to take
against a stance that is pretty traditional. I thought the part when she talked
about Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone holding up posters and signs for a charity
that they support was really surprising, and cool at the same time. That
definitely is a way to create attention and publicity for something, and it’s
something that I never would have thought of myself, as the paparazzi or as
Garfield and Stone. I thought that point was a very good one to make. I also
liked when she just made publicity a point in itself. If it weren’t for
paparazzi, how would celebrities have the chance to make names for themselves.
Without paparazzi, Miley Cyrus probably wouldn’t be the way she is, because no
one would be there to document her crazy changes. I really liked this speech a
lot and thought it was one of the more interesting twists of views on a topic.
No comments:
Post a Comment