Sunday, May 11, 2014

Post #15

For an enigma such as myself, my summer plans must be as vague and mysterious as my true personality is. This summer is going to be a summer where I will try to save up the cash so that I can have one of those summers, the ones you hear about in the movies where a group of friends sneak out to go on some wild adventure in the Carribbean. I plan on working at probably the single most Iowan place in the entirety of this state. I will be working in a cornfield. Pollenating plants. The single most Iowan job out there, getting paid to work in a cornfield. But while I'm turning into a true Iowan, I'm planning on visiting Chicago and also spending some quality time with my grandmother, who came all the way to Iowa from her little apartment along the beach in India. (And before anyone asks, no, I don't get why she'd like to visit Iowa either). Hopefully, I can figure a way out of Iowa some time this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment