Friday, May 9, 2014
post 15
During my summer vacation I am going to visit my family in Serbia for 3 weeks, and then I am going to Germany for a month to participate in a language program. I am very excited to see my family after not seeing them for 4 years. I can't wait. I used to go there every summer for 2 months at a time so I got so used to being there during the summers. I have been to Germany 2 different times for language camps in the Alps, but this time I am going to be in the city and I am staying with family friends while I am there. My family is not going to be with me during this time so this will be very interesting and fun because I'll be able to do basically anything that I want. I won't have to go to boring war museums with my brothers this year because I get to pick what I will be doing while I am there. I am also trying to visit my roommate while I am in Germany because she lives in Belgium. I would take the train there for the weekend and we would maybe even visit Amsterdam. That would be amazing. This trip is going to be amazing and I can't wait to finally go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment