Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Week 8
In looking at the other groups, I particularily liked the group that brought up the drinking age. With an issue that's so relevant to the most of us, to see the opposing side to what most of us would take up, it really was interesting. As an aspiring psychiatrist, I really liked the doctor who discussed the brain development, because I hoped that it would strike home with a lot of people who really don't understand the basic workings of the brain. I liked the fact that they also brought a lot of factual evidence to the group without overloading the entire audience with information, blending in logos and pathos really effectively. I also really thought the host for that group was rather effective, guiding the discussion well, and the little microphone was a nice touch, which made me really enjoy the discussion that they provided to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment