Sunday, March 30, 2014

Blog Post #7 (Week 8)

I personally found the gun control group to be the most interesting as far as new perspectives goes. I'm sure all of us have heard plenty of points made about abortion, drinking age, and marijuana legalization. While minor new developments are occasionally made in each of those areas I feel like 99% of the information has been said to death. Gun control is a topic that does see a lot of attention, however not nearly to the degree as the others. Hearing this group talk about gun control almost made me feel a little unsafe walking around in public, which I never really give a second thought. I never really feel at risk just walking around but you really never know when someone could just jump you. I personally was a bit swayed towards wanting guns to be allowed for self-defense, however I do feel that they do need to be very strictly regulated and they can't be allowed to fall into the wrong hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment