Sunday, March 9, 2014

WeeK 7

Throughout the entirety of the novel there has been many moments that left an impact. During chapter six especially, a lot of the information that was shown really affected me. However, I feel the part that really made me think was towards the end of chapter six, when Jonathan Safranfoer states his own personal beliefs. Throughout the novel he employs many different rhetorical strategies. He shows a lot of testimonies from other people. He also has a lot of supporting evidence to the claim he’s making about vegetarianism. One example of this would be his letter to Tyson about their food production. However, there wasn't many moments when he flat out told the reader exactly what he thought. I also think this part of the novel really tied all the previous chapters together. It touched on all the previous information and ideas he states throughout the book. I think this really impacted me the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment