Sunday, April 13, 2014
Blog Post 10
The last book that I got really engaged in was To Kill a Mockingbird my sophomore year of high school. I thought the book was very enticing because of its story. The story wasn't that hard to relate or identify with. Scout and Jem being young kids, it's easy for me, anyway, to identify that way because when I was a kid I was very curious and felt the same way they did in a lot of senses. The characterization that was done for all characters, Scout, Jem, Atticus, was so realistic and so easy to grasp, I think that's why I became immersed with my mind in it. Not only was it the characters, but the story itself was very touching and moving. The way that the Ewells treated the black man was not out of place at all, because it's simply what would have happened. I think it's very hard for me to become so deep with books because I am such a visual person. If the book does a very good job of keeping things simple and imaginable, I think I have a much better chance of staying entertained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment