Sunday, April 13, 2014

blog 10

The last time I found myself really immersed in a book, was when I was reading kiss The Girls by James Patterson. I begin this around 500 page novel on vacation. It took me about 3 days to complete the whole entire thing. The story line itself is what caused me to really get into the book. I am someone that enjoys novels with a lot of twists and turns. This novel was definitely an action packed thriller, which intrigued me in the first place. Also the charters he has in this novel were very dynamic. They have a reliability towards them. I think this also helped peek my interest because it created an emotional connection between the charters and me. I think I could replicate this kind of deep reading depending on the material I was reading. In order for me to really get into a novel I would have to have a high interest on the material it covered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment