Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week 5 Post


I enjoyed doing the coffee shop assignment. I was a little skeptical at first because I wasn’t really sure what to expect. However, after going to the coffee shop and analyzing it, I ended up finding it pretty interesting. It was nice to get out of the classroom and apply what we have learned to the real world. When giving the presentation, all I really had to do was recall what I saw in the coffee shop and also add a little insight about it. Having the easy topic made the presentation less stressful and it was a good start to the upcoming speech. Going into the assignment I pretty much assumed that all coffee shops are the same. After learning about High Ground and also the other coffee shops, I realized that there are specific details that really separate them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment