Coffee Shop
The Coffee Shop assignment was interesting, I had honestly never thought about the arguments that establishments make. I understand what advertising is, but I never thought of that as an argument. Analyzing all the small things that make a coffee shop was interesting, and it really created the idea that the tiny aspects of a coffee shop can all come together and make an interesting argument. The speech was fine, no complaints from me, I would have like more time so we could have really gotten our point across, but nothing we could do about that.
Paper
I don't like my first paper. I don't think it's the best I could do. I really refined and edited it and I got the idea that Mrs Pearson set across, but I would have liked more time with it. That's on me. I really went over and over my third essay, improving it all the way. An I can't say I hate what I submitted, I just always think I could be making it better and better. I also got confused on what we should have turned in, and am currently attempting to fix that. Moral of the story for me on the paper, I learned more on the refining process, and I took editing really seriously, and it showed in my paper and all, but I want to put more time in my next projects, because I really think with all the editing I would do, I feel like it can only get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment