Friday, February 14, 2014
Fresh Food
Within this chapter there are many things that really stuck out in my mind. One section in particular stuck out though, the section being "fresh" and "free range". These stuck out to me because with the huge "fresh" movement that a lot of restaurants and large food companies are really pushing today. In the back of my mind I am always going to wonder how fresh this food actually is. What I find so appalling about the food industry is that they really have such a strangle hold on my life. I am not going to grow all of my food so I and millions of other people depend on them and really they can do whatever they want. Even knowing the things that we know about the food industry, we continue to buy food from them because of the convenience and the nature of our culture in America.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment